This website and home for all things Danielle Elise Photography, will be officially transitioning to a different design and interface by the end of February 2011. This layout will continue to be my blog for all things photography, where I can update more frequently with deals like coupons, special offers, updates on projects and giveaways (because I love giveaways!)
Some of the new changes and perks for new clients include:
- Unlisted, password-protected galleries to be shared (or not shared!) at your own discretion.
- Printing directly from client galleries and ordering high-quality products with more convenience (clients will no longer be running to the uncalibrated, unhelpful Kinkos with Cds to get prints!) Products include hundreds of nifty items, like calendars, postcards and even your very own rubix cube!
- For internet-minded Facebookers and social networkers, digital downloads will be offered at an extremely reasonable price (compared to the average photographer in the area). You can choose from low resolution for general sharing, up to high resolution.
- Photo turn-over will be fast. You will be able to view and order your photos within 24 hours or less.
- Product packages and coupons will be managed directly through the site!
- We will be accepting PayPal for deposits and session fee payments (as well as your typical check & cash!)
- Clients will be able to view their galleries using several types of layouts in a more easy-to-use format.
Woo! I’m excited, and I hope you are too. To catch a sneak-peak of the site, visit daniellepalomares.smugmug.com!
Still in need of graduation photos ASAP? Book a shoot with me today at a discounted rate. For a limited time, $90 will get you:
5 retouched & edited photos
Everything on your own CD to keep
Personalized sizes to fit your printing needs
Fast 3 day turn-around time (normal turn-around is one week)
*Must schedule shoot between 6/1 to 6/12
** Offer ends on 6/13
Simply Join the Danielle Elise Photography Facebook fan page by Jan. 1st to be entered into a drawing for a free photo shoot of choice! ***Must be able to attend the shoot in the Orange County area before February 1st, 2010***
I’ve been a little photo-numb lately and not wanting to do much photographing (I say that even though last month on vacation Dhiren and I took a staggering 1600 photos in NY and New England). Even so, my life is always entwined in some sort of visual project, and right now I am helping Dhiren scan, document, touch-up and creating a slideshow of all Dhiren’s family photos from the 70s until 2003. It’s a pretty huge project, especially tackling some of his mother’s early photography, most of which are in the form of small photo strips no bigger than 1″ each. His mother, Wendy Larned, is a fantastic photographer, and I’d like to share some of these gems that I’ve been immersed in over the past few weeks:
I am currently looking to expand my headshot section of my portfolio and will be scheduling headshot sessions for a mere $35! The shoot will differ from my normal headshot/ portrait session in that it will only be 30 min long., apprx. 50-100 shots, one look, & will include 5 retouched photos along with a CD of all the photos from the shoot.
This deal will not last long– I’m looking to get about 10 new faces for my website, and those slots will fill up fast, so don’t hesitate to write me at email@example.com to schedule. I am in the OC area, but willing to serve the LA and San Diego areas as well!